Powder skiing and touring ski in Sheregesh/Tashtagol.
Sheregesh is the main ski resort in Siberia and may be the most snow-covered of Russia, sometimes 4 meters of snow from late November.
It is 3h30 of flight, east of Moscow, not far from the Novosibirsk airport and closest, the Novokuznetzk airport. It's located 1158km west from the popular Baikal Lake, the deepest on earth, which we can reach from Sheregesh (Tashtagol) in about 24h of train.
We offer this trip to Sheregesh to good off piste skiers; we may also do some forest ski-touring.
3 to 7 persons per mountain guide- ski instructor on this travel to Siberia, Sheregesh.
8 days, 6 days skiing and 6 nights in Sheregesh. (Or a total of 12 DAYS with 5
days skiing if you want to see Baikal famous lake.)
UIAGM mountain guide.
Off-piste and touring ski from early November to mid-December (we can ski there
From 2 380 € per person from 5 participants. (Or 2 780 € per person from 4.) The price to Sheregesh is given per person, without the air flights.
Another option is, staying in a deluxe hotel, hot showers = 3 200 € per person (without the air flights), with 5 participants minimum.
Our price includes:
- supply of the necessary documents (invitation and so...) to get the visa,
- reception at the Novokuznetzk airport (or eventually of Moscow),
- round-trip transfer in private minibus from Novokuznetzk to Sheregesh resort,
- nights in Sheregesh: 4* hotel in « standard » room with 3 beds on half- board: 6 days/6 nights,
- the eventual coach transfers to go skiing in other places,
- the ski passes when needed,
- supervision by a ski instructor and high mountain guide who speaks Russian.
Our price doesn’t include:
- the VISA,
- the flights (round-trip to Novokuznetzk), cost : about 600 €,
- our cancellation and repatriation (assistance) insurances, that we sell an additional 3 % of the whole price without airfares,
- any ski insurance or others,
- the lunches (except snacks for the day
- the drinks, even the ones during the