Freeride course (off-piste skiing Val d’Isère, Tignes), 4 or 5 days
Learn to ski off-piste in Val d’Isère or Tignes. Discover with us backcountry ski or off-piste skiing and/or improve your skiing level! During this freeride course, we adapt our teaching to your level. However, if you are already more than an intermediate skier, we’ll also teach you how to understand and use the terrain.
Details of the program
- skilled skiers: where to turn depending on the kind of snow, when and where use compression turns or jumped turns better then classic turns, how to use less energy to ski ;
- very important exercises of avalanche searching ;
- how to make ski a group with maximum safety, depending on the number of participants ;
- what must be the behaviour of every skier in dangerous or potential avalanche terrain? ;
- couloirs skiing or snowboarding…
We aim to make you improve your technique and to help you as much as possible with analytical and technical tips, so as you spend the best holidays. In a nutshell, our goal is that you have fun while improving your skiing!
We welcome you, whichever level you have.
Introduction to off-piste
You must be able to ski everywhere on pistes, even though you don’t feel comfortable on black runs. Come with wider skis (minimum 90 mm waist).
Easy off-pistes, some experience of ski-touring. But also long and easy (or not easy on demand!) off-piste runs in Val d’Isère or Tignes.
You are advanced if you have enough experience in off-piste.
Course of 5 mornings || 4 participants minimum
440 euros / Participants
Course of 4 mornings || 4 participants minimum
390 euros / Participants
Expert skiers course of 4 mornings || 4 participants minimum
590 euros / Participants
The price includes
- Guiding-ski coaching,
- The loan of collective safety gear like a DVA transceiver for each of you,
- A shovel for every 2 persons, plus a probe,
- Harnesses and walking crampons, if necessary.
The price doesn't include
- The ski-pass,
- The skis and personal gear rental,
- The insurance (R.C. + rescue),
- The possible fares in taxis,
- The accommodation.